Orthodox Auto Company has an ongoing employment process; we accept resumes continuously for any and all positions. Please apply by completing the form below to submit your cover letter/resume. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite you to inquire about joining our staff.
Current Employment Listings:
TAKE CHARGE, MOTIVATED, Self-Starting Assistant Bookkeeper and Client Services personnel: You will prepare and maintain all aspects of the bookkeeping. Minimum 10 years of experience and proficiency in QuickBooks required. The ideal candidate will have experience in running a small office of professionals. We are not looking to train anyone. We seek someone who is a motivated, organized self-starter who is committed to learning and growth.
- Weekly reconciliation of accounts
- Quarterly reporting to owners
- Preparing financials for auditors and tax advisors
- Running monthly commission reports and coordinating with payroll
- Review sales proceeds for accuracy
- Account payables
- Family office administration
- Protecting/managing owner’s calendar
QUALITIES & CHARACTERISTICS:
Self-starter, motivated, take-charge, independent, honest, integrity, loyal, articulate, communicative, sense of humor, organized, efficient, punctual, confident, firm, decisive, nonjudgmental, polite, pleasant, non-smoker, conscientious, practical, spontaneous, thorough, diligent, intelligent, mature, problem solver, compassionate, good listener, attentive, patient, disciplined, thoughtful, flexible, multitask.
If you can commit to and live with these principles, then you’re the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. If you feel this level of accountability is not right for you, that you’re not willing or able to engage with us at this level and take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions…. In other words, live “Above the Line”, then we are not a good fit and you don’t belong here with us. We understand that not every person is ready for this level of commitment, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them. On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following Above the Line principles:
- Accountability…..See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It
- Become Part of the Solution
- Respect for others and their Feelings
- Act Now!
- “What else can I do?”
- “What coaching do you have for me? … What can I do better?”
- Personal Ownership
- Reject Average
- Show Others that you Care
Orthodox Auto Company is actively seeking ASE certified mechanics (or comparable) who are tired of putting vehicles back together. Why get paid to put vehicles together when taking them apart is so much more fun?? Stop working an hourly, boring job and start getting paid for your production! We are currently moving indoors and have stacked the deck in your favor with brand new Rotary and Forward Lifts, Electric Gorbel Hoists, drain tables, and convenient access to air/electric. Get where you’re trying to go in life one dismantled vehicle at a time!
- Dismantle vehicles of all makes and models in a safe and timely manner.
- Recognize parts that are damaged/broken or in need or repair.
- Perform high-level testing and quality control measures on all parts prior to stocking.
- Properly prepare parts for inventory and storage prior to resale.
- Properly recycle all components of vehicle based on above average industry standards
- Create and maintain a clean and safe working environment, complying with Occupational Health and Safety standards and requirements.
All candidates will be assessed on a case by case basis however we have found the most successful candidates to possess:
- ASE Certification
- 5 years in automotive drive train mechanic or dismantler or equivalent
- Excellent team player; strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills, self-starter, motivated individual
- Organized and system driven
- Must possess own tools
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Competitive, production based pay.
- Paid holidays
- Vacation and Sick days
- $500 Voucher towards Tools
- Up to 15% discount on all auto parts
- Free yard gas
Orthodox Auto Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Life is more fun taking things apart!
Orthodox Auto Company is looking for its next all-star team player. If selected, the candidate will be entering one of the most exciting and unique work environments in the industry.
FEAST YOUR EYES ON THE SAS EXTREME OPERATOR:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG6owmZOjxc THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- HS Diploma/GED is required.
- Minimum of 3yr experience in the operation of Front end Loader, Excavator, Dozer, filling dump trucks and recycling facility equipment
- Ability to drive a tractor trailer or operate and maintain a crusher is a bonus
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders and work in overhead positions requiring harness and safety line
- Mechanical aptitude to use tools for repairs and maintenance
WHY CHOOSE US?:
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Free yard gasoline
- 15% off all automotive parts purchases
We are one of the most advanced used auto parts recyclers in the Northeast, located in Philadelphia, PA. Due to rapid growth in our sales we have a career opening in our sales department. Candidates must be able to learn at a fast pace and become proficient in sales as well as able to gain and maintain new customers. The ideal candidate would have prior experience in auto parts sales & basic automotive knowledge, however it is not required. We are willing to train the right person to become an auto parts sales rep in all aspects of our business, however, special attention will be given to candidates with the qualifications detailed below.
- Selling parts to meet personal and company sales goals
- Creating quotes, work orders & invoices in a computer based software
- Following procedures as outlined in company manuals
- Participation as a team player when needed
- Working with customers daily in person and on the phone
- 2+ years Sales experience
- Extensive automotive knowledge
- Customer service background
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Positive attitude, excellent customer service & organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task & work well with a team as well as alone
- Computer & Typing skills
- Previous experience as an Auto Parts Sales Rep Do Apply if:
- You are willing to learn and grow
- You are self-disciplined and able to work independently
- You are confident and willing to go the extra mile
- You strive to reach goals
- You are persistent and work positively through setbacks
- You are committed to working harder to earn a higher income
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF:
- You have a tendency to over promise and under deliver
- You need direct supervision to be productive
- You have low income goals
- You are not comfortable providing references
WHY CHOOSE US?:
- $75k potential yearly earnings
- Commission based pay
- Paid Holidays